Thursday, December 31, 2015

Best and Worst of 2015.

Well, guys. The end of another year. We had a pretty good year! We got to see the Avengers on motocross, we went to Night Vale, many great books were released, Doc&Marty finally met up with us, and the Force awoke.

So without further delay, this is how I rank the movies for 2015. I know many of you won't agree with me, and that's okay. Here's just my opinion on how the movies faired this year.

1. Star Wars episode VII: The Force Awakens
2. Ant Man
3. Spectre
4. Peanuts
5. Inside Out
6. Mr. Holmes
7. Avenger: Age of Ultron
8. Jurassic World
9. Project Almanac
10. San Andreas
11. Victor Frankenstein
12. Minions
13. Cinderella
14. Jupiter Ascending
15. Tomorrowland
16. Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 2
17. Pan
18. Fantastic Four
19. Good Dinosaur
20. Paper Towns
21. Far From the Maddening Crowd.

That was my Best&Worst for 2015. I had a fun year; I hope you did too. Movies for 2016 look interesting and controversial, so I'm looking forward to reviewing them. And as always, thank you for reading.

Next Time:
The 5th Wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment